A Home of my Own Logo

Who to Inform When You Move House

Below is a list of the people you will need to inform of your change of address. There may be others that are personal to you that you will need to inform as well.

  • Banks
  • Building Society
  • Credit card companies
  • Store card companies
  • Hire purchase companies
  • Insurance companies
  • Council Tax
  • Share Registrars
  • Pep, Isa or Unit Trust companies
  • Work
  • Employer
  • Inland Revenue
  • National Insurance
  • Children
  • Schools
  • Sports and social clubs
  • Entertainment
  • TV licensing authority
  • Cable or satellite supplier
  • Magazine subscriptions
  • Sports and social clubs
  • Membership of Charities
  • Internet provider
  • Personal
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Medical
  • Dentist
  • Doctor
  • Opticians
  • Private practitioners e.g. Chiropodist, Osteopath, Acupuncturist
  • Medical insurance
  • Car
  • DVLA
  • Motoring organisations (RAC/AA etc.)
  • Utilities
  • Electricity
  • Gas
  • Phone company
  • Water
  • Shopping
  • Mail order companies
  • Rental companies
  • Shopping Club Membership
  • Supermarket loyalty cards and clubs
  • You can ask the Royal Mail to redirect your mail for 6.55 a month.

    Finally don't forget to ask any websites that your house is listed on to remove your listing.

    Can A Virtual Tour Sell Your Home
    New House Selling Trend - Open House Saturday
    Cartons, Boxes and Packing Materials

    Search This Site

    ©A Home of my Own 2004 - 2016
    About Us   Contact Us   Disclaimer & Legal   Link to Us