A Home of my Own Logo

Boxes and Packaging Materials

If you are moving you will need boxes, bubble wrap, wrapping paper, and strong packing tape. If you are using a removals company they may supply packing materials such as boxes and paper; however it may not be enough, and they are unlikely to supply bubble wrap which you may prefer for more delicate items.

  • Cartons Direct
    Cartons direct offer moving and storage kits (containing boxes, paper, bubble wrap, tape and a marker pen) as well as packing paper, tape, furniture covers for matresses, beds and sofas, They also offer materials suitable for office archiving.
  • www.bigbrownbox.co.uk
    Strong moving boxes and home packing kits. Kits include boxes, tape and bubblewrap delivered free to home or office.
  • Postpack
    A huge range of Packaging Materials and Consumables including Cardboard Boxes & Cartons, Bubble Wrap & Foam, House Removal packing materials, House Moving Kits & Cardboard Storage & Archive boxes.
  • The Box Warehouse
    Removal boxes for moving house, home or business relocation and office storage archive boxes.
  • PacknMove
    Offer a huge range of cardboard boxes, packing boxes, furniture covers, floor protection and moving home supplies. Our moving boxes are ideal for house removals, providing cheap, high quality corrugated cardboard boxes and other packaging materials such as protective wrapping that are acceptable to any removal firms.

How Much Did That House Sell For?

Search This Site

©A Home of my Own 2004 - 2016
About Us   Contact Us   Disclaimer & Legal   Link to Us